Continuation after business
Continuation after business
Spending with the journeys and programs of the seven advisers of Mafra already quantity to greater than 50,000 reais. solely within the first half of 2022
Since February, based on the Transparency Portal, BRL 54,216.72 was spent on day by day tuition, course enrollment, airfare and a driver..
Just for the registration charges for programs and seminars, the Chamber paid 18,330 reais. One other R$ 31,483 was utilized by seven parliamentarians to pay day by day allowances.
How a lot did every adviser spend?
– Dirzelen Dittrich (Podemos): The adviser leads within the rating of bills, with 7.740.00 reais. Among the many bills: a gathering with the Accounts Director of the SC Accounts Workplace in Florianopolis; the Influence Mandate workshop in Curitiba; full a coaching course on the New Bidding Legislation in Florianopolis; full a course on the New Bidding Legislation (14,133) in Florianopolis; The State Meeting of Councilors for Enterprise in Florianopolis and the course “Revocation of the mandates of mayors and councilors and the position of town council within the choice of Decree-Legislation 201/67” in Curitiba.
– David Roder (We are able to): The EA was the second to make use of day by day charges: 7.360.00 reais. The listing of bills contains: attending a course on the New Bidding Legislation (14,133) in Florianopolis; public hearings on the proposal for the revision of the concession contract No. 006/2007 for the first and 2nd five-year intervals, held by the concessionaire Autopista Planalto Sul in Brasilia; take a course on the New Bidding Legislation in Florianopolis and the State Meeting of Enterprise Councilors in Florianopolis.
– Abel Bichi (Solidariedade): The MP was the third to make use of day by day charges in 2022: R$ 5,934.00. Expenditures embrace: the course “Growth of municipal legal guidelines, constitutional and regulatory points, processing in commissions, voting, sanction, promulgation and publication” in Curitiba; the Grasp Plan course in Curitiba; course “Civil Servant: Worker and Place Plan” in Curitiba; the course “Public coverage and initiatives within the discipline of animal safety, the atmosphere and public well being within the municipalities” in Curitiba and the course “Revocation of the mandates of mayors and councilors and the judicial position of town council within the gentle of Decree-Legislation 201/67” in Curitiba.
– Mario Skonieschi (PDT): Skilled Advisor used R$ 4,902.00 in day by day. The obligations listed included: assembly with the Accounting Fee of the Santa Catarina Courtroom of Accounts in Florianopolis; the Influence Mandate workshop in Curitiba; an entire coaching course on the New Florianopolis Bidding Legislation and an entire coaching course on the New Florianopolis Bidding Legislation (14,133).
– Waldecir Munoz (MDB): have been spent 3.612.00 reais per day as an advisor. The prices have been justified by: the “Influence Mandate” workshop in Curitiba; the course “Civil Servant: The Plan of the Servant and the Workplace” in Curitiba; and the course “Revocation of mandates of mayors and councilors and the position of metropolis council decide below Decree-Legislation 201/67” in Curitiba.
– Jonas Heide (Poland): Skilled Advisor used R$ 1,161.00 for 2 journeys to Florianopolis. Firstly, with conferences within the Civil Chamber and the Minister of Agriculture, and secondly, with deputies of the Legislative Meeting.
– Wanderlei Peters (PSL): Parliamentarian used 774.00 reais. The expense was justified by a gathering with the Accounts Director of the SC Accounts Workplace and conferences with state deputies in Florianopolis.
R$ 184.00 was additionally spent on the day by day fee of the director of the Chamber and one other R$ 184.00 on the authorized adviser. Each have been justified by taking part in a gathering with the counting board of the Accounts Chamber of Santa Catarina.
Along with advisers, the listing of bills reveals 2026 reais within the type of day by day allowances for drivers.
Council member David Roder additionally spent R$2,377.25 on round-trip airfare to Brasilia.
Justification of advisers
Adviser Dirselein Dittrich, a spending champ, defends himself and says he finds journey productive. “I’m absolutely dedicated to offering our residents with an honest and wonderful job. Nonetheless, this requires many instances to half with the household, as I’ve a husband and three young children. Nonetheless, the seek for data helps to higher perceive advisers, together with authorized help,” he feedback.
Dirselen additionally acknowledged that her duties as an advisor require technical experience and the necessity to at all times search for the most effective course. “I’m pleased that I will be productive and contribute to our municipality, those that accompany me know of my dedication and dedication in all areas of the Mafra municipality,” he concluded.
Council member David Roeder argued that per diem was a prerogative and that the council member was entitled to it. “My day by day bets in Brasilia, at ANTT, to guard the duplication of BR-116 together with the manager department, the place we had affirmation of two viaducts. I perceive that day by day charges cowl bills, lodging, meals. This isn’t a wage,” he commented.
Of the programs he took, David acknowledged that “the paths to changing into an advisor are large. In a message, I can’t convey to you all of the data that I’ve acquired,” he concluded.
Alderman Abel Bicki, alternatively, when requested, laughed and stated that the charges for the programs have been constitutional, if one knew the parliamentarian. “It’s simpler to name me for an interview, then on the interview I’ll ask you guys why you don’t take the diaries of judges and prosecutors and so forth. Then the interview will end up good, received’t it?” he joked.
Council member Mario Skoniski stated the use was helpful. “Coaching programs have been held on the brand new bidding legislation affecting the mandate, along with searching for sources from the municipality in parliamentary amendments,” he commented.
Valdesir Munkhoz confirmed that the coaching programs are vital. “It’s well-known that being a very good skilled requires data, and that is no totally different from an advisor. You will need to at all times enhance data with a purpose to efficiently advance present and future initiatives, and the programs we research are of nice significance for good work. As a result of the councilor is searching for acceptable options for his municipality, and these programs educate us find out how to discover them successfully. That is additionally offered for by legislation,” he stated.
Jonas Heide acknowledged that he used the sources to seek out conditions of curiosity to the municipality. “For related issues, day by day charges apply effectively. However I do not wish to abuse it, however day by day is ok if used appropriately. Each instances I used it, went looking for sources,” he stated.
Chamber President Wanderlei Peters stated he was stunned by the low day by day charges. “Within the first, I used to be within the capital, together with the manager department and different advisers, in a gathering with the Minister of Well being to hunt the set up of a mom and youngster hospital subsequent to the maternity hospital of Dona Katharina Kuss. . On the second day, the TSE decide invited us to hunt clarifications on the accounts of the previous municipal mayor, which she would have rejected. We had a authorized half, even to carry extra readability to the advisers and the inhabitants, ”he justified.
“Then again, the day by day charges of different advisers befell to conduct specialization programs. Everybody must search for info as a result of they take part within the CPI and must know what they’ll or can’t do as a part of the legislative course of. That is our position as president. We’re searching for increasingly more enhancements via these programs,” he concluded.
All rights reserved by Rede Combine de Comunicação Ltda. Playback is prohibited.
Assist us help critical and credible journalism. Texts and pictures are protected by Brazilian copyright legislation. If you wish to share the information, share the hyperlink.